It’s been a wild few days, and along with some big news from the H Shop, we have now opened the doors to the OMEGA + HODINKEE Pop-Up shop in SoHo. You may know the space as the former Supreme location at 274 Lafayette Street, but we are hunkering down here from now until November 24th. As promised, we have a ton of new Omega available to buy (including a platinum 1948, and much more) plus some incredible vintage pieces from the Omega Museum (sadly NFS). Oh, and we have some astronauts on site – three to be exact. We will be open today from 11 AM to 4 PM, and 11 AM to 7 PM daily until the 24th. We’ll also be hosting a meet-up with a special guest next week, so stay tuned for that announcement.
- The Vacheron Constantin Patrimony Traditionnelle World Time Explained (VIDEO)
- An Aerial Look At The Vallée de Joux (VIDEO)
- Vacheron Constantin Introduces The Overseas Perpetual Calendar Chronograph: It Looks Good, Really Good
- The Beauty of Vintage Vacheron In Detail: What Teardrop Lugs and A Star Dial Can Do To A Watch
- SOLD: A Unique Vacheron Constantin and Unique Patek Philippe from the Epic Collection of James Ward Packard
No comments to show.