During Budarin’s stay on Mir, he performed three spacewalks; during those spacewalks, he wore the Omega Speedmaster that’s coming up for sale. Unfortunately, he did not keep the velcro strap that traditionally wraps around the sleeve of the spacesuit. Between the three spacewalks he performed, he logged over 14 hours of time in the vacuum of space. While he was inside Mir, he wore it on a leather strap, which is still on the watch.
- The Vacheron Constantin Patrimony Traditionnelle World Time Explained (VIDEO)
- An Aerial Look At The Vallée de Joux (VIDEO)
- Vacheron Constantin Introduces The Overseas Perpetual Calendar Chronograph: It Looks Good, Really Good
- The Beauty of Vintage Vacheron In Detail: What Teardrop Lugs and A Star Dial Can Do To A Watch
- SOLD: A Unique Vacheron Constantin and Unique Patek Philippe from the Epic Collection of James Ward Packard
No comments to show.