NASA’s Apollo program likely represents the most ambitious, audacious, and downright impressive adventure of all time, and for those of us in the watch enthusiast community, you can’t read “Apollo” without thinking of the Omega Speedmaster. Becoming the NASA flight-watch for the Apollo program has made an icon of what started out in 1957 as Omega’s motorsports chronograph, and there’s no other watch that carries the nickname “The Moonwatch.” With Apollo 11 celebrating its 50th anniversary and vintage Speedmasters becoming more and more valuable to collectors, Sotheby’s has announced an upcoming Speedmaster-themed sale on July 19th in New York City.
- The Vacheron Constantin Patrimony Traditionnelle World Time Explained (VIDEO)
- An Aerial Look At The Vallée de Joux (VIDEO)
- Vacheron Constantin Introduces The Overseas Perpetual Calendar Chronograph: It Looks Good, Really Good
- The Beauty of Vintage Vacheron In Detail: What Teardrop Lugs and A Star Dial Can Do To A Watch
- SOLD: A Unique Vacheron Constantin and Unique Patek Philippe from the Epic Collection of James Ward Packard
No comments to show.