Elvis’s watch breaks the record of $1.4 million set by a rare Omega tourbillon at the Phillips Geneva: Six auction last November. In the pantheon of “celebrity watches,” Elvis’s Omega comes in behind Paul Newman’s Paul Newman Daytona, which sold for $17.75 million last year, and Eric Clapton’s platinum Patek Philippe ref. 2499, which sold for $3.65 million at Christie’s in 2012, but ahead of Steve McQueen’s Heuer Monaco, which sold for $799,500, also in 2012.
- The Vacheron Constantin Patrimony Traditionnelle World Time Explained (VIDEO)
- An Aerial Look At The Vallée de Joux (VIDEO)
- Vacheron Constantin Introduces The Overseas Perpetual Calendar Chronograph: It Looks Good, Really Good
- The Beauty of Vintage Vacheron In Detail: What Teardrop Lugs and A Star Dial Can Do To A Watch
- SOLD: A Unique Vacheron Constantin and Unique Patek Philippe from the Epic Collection of James Ward Packard
No comments to show.