The first 10 lots of the Spectre auction were offered yesterday, and altogether, they brought almost $4 million – which is great news since all the proceeds went to charity. Our eyes were obviously set on the Prototypeworn by Daniel Craig, and it blew well past the initial estimate of £15,000 – £20,000 ($21,375–$28,500) reaching over $130,000. And I am sure that you are also wondering who took home his Aston DB10. Well, I fear I can’t answer that, but the battle for this incredible car was fierce, and stopped near the $3.5 million mark, again a solid multiple over the estimates. And the Spectre auction is not finished yet, as some 14 additional lots from the movie are still available for online bidding.
- The Vacheron Constantin Patrimony Traditionnelle World Time Explained (VIDEO)
- An Aerial Look At The Vallée de Joux (VIDEO)
- Vacheron Constantin Introduces The Overseas Perpetual Calendar Chronograph: It Looks Good, Really Good
- The Beauty of Vintage Vacheron In Detail: What Teardrop Lugs and A Star Dial Can Do To A Watch
- SOLD: A Unique Vacheron Constantin and Unique Patek Philippe from the Epic Collection of James Ward Packard
No comments to show.