The Omega Speedmaster Reference 2915-1 at Christie’s (that we discussed earlier today) has just sold for $137,000 in New York. The underbidder was the Omega Museum. This is a record price for any Speedmaster at auction, and will surely set the tone for all other Speedmaster sales for the next few months. Stay tuned for more on the rest of the sale to follow.
- The Vacheron Constantin Patrimony Traditionnelle World Time Explained (VIDEO)
- An Aerial Look At The Vallée de Joux (VIDEO)
- Vacheron Constantin Introduces The Overseas Perpetual Calendar Chronograph: It Looks Good, Really Good
- The Beauty of Vintage Vacheron In Detail: What Teardrop Lugs and A Star Dial Can Do To A Watch
- SOLD: A Unique Vacheron Constantin and Unique Patek Philippe from the Epic Collection of James Ward Packard
No comments to show.