Omega has just announced that earlier this year, adventurer Victor Vescovo set a new the legendary Rolex Deepsea Special. They reached a depth of 10,916 meters back in 1960, meaning Vescovo and Omega have gone 12 meters deeper.record for the deepest dive, taking his submersible Limiting Factor 10,928 meters below the ocean’s surface into the Mariana Trench. And, importantly, strapped to the outside of the Limiting Factor was a new experimental Omega dive watch, the Planet Ocean Ultra Deep Professional. In fact, there were actually three Ultra Deep Professionals on the dive – one on each of the main vessel’s robotic arms and an additional one of a detachable lander vehicle. This is now the deepest diving watch of all time, taking the record previously held by the bathyscaphe Trieste, its pilots Captain Don Walsh and Jacques Piccard, and
- The Vacheron Constantin Patrimony Traditionnelle World Time Explained (VIDEO)
- An Aerial Look At The Vallée de Joux (VIDEO)
- Vacheron Constantin Introduces The Overseas Perpetual Calendar Chronograph: It Looks Good, Really Good
- The Beauty of Vintage Vacheron In Detail: What Teardrop Lugs and A Star Dial Can Do To A Watch
- SOLD: A Unique Vacheron Constantin and Unique Patek Philippe from the Epic Collection of James Ward Packard
No comments to show.