In addition to the Zodia-Chron, Zodiac’s mastery of the three register chronograph can be seen through the Sea-Chron. Like the former of the two models, the Sea-Chron is also powered by the Valjoux 72, though it was differentiated by its 38.5 mm stainless steel case, fitted with a rotating bezel. Though I believe we’ve definitely discussed the Sea-Chron in the past, I don’t think I’ve shared an example as attractive with you before. This piece, on its original bracelet, is particularly pristine, with an unpolished case, the sought after grey bezel, and a flawless dial. The original box is also being included, along with a service receipt indicating an overhaul in May of this year.
- The Vacheron Constantin Patrimony Traditionnelle World Time Explained (VIDEO)
- An Aerial Look At The Vallée de Joux (VIDEO)
- Vacheron Constantin Introduces The Overseas Perpetual Calendar Chronograph: It Looks Good, Really Good
- The Beauty of Vintage Vacheron In Detail: What Teardrop Lugs and A Star Dial Can Do To A Watch
- SOLD: A Unique Vacheron Constantin and Unique Patek Philippe from the Epic Collection of James Ward Packard
No comments to show.