With three of the coolest sports watches you’ll see all week out of the way, I thought we’d shift gears with something slightly more conservative. Externally, that is. To the untrained eye, this is your run-of-the-mill dress piece from Patek Philippe, but to those who know what they’re looking at (or have had the distinct pleasure of unscrewing an example’s caseback) it’s anything but. In truth, this is a tool watch, through and through, designed with the meddling effects of magnetic fields in mind. On top of that, it’s an exceedingly rare reference, and one most definitely deserving of your attention.
- The Vacheron Constantin Patrimony Traditionnelle World Time Explained (VIDEO)
- An Aerial Look At The Vallée de Joux (VIDEO)
- Vacheron Constantin Introduces The Overseas Perpetual Calendar Chronograph: It Looks Good, Really Good
- The Beauty of Vintage Vacheron In Detail: What Teardrop Lugs and A Star Dial Can Do To A Watch
- SOLD: A Unique Vacheron Constantin and Unique Patek Philippe from the Epic Collection of James Ward Packard
No comments to show.