Though my own hunt might’ve already ended, I still keep my eyes out for examples of note, and upon discovering one the other day, I knew it had a place in the column this week. As with any other vintage watch, condition and originality is the name of the game when looking to acquire a stone dial Datejust. With correct hands, a perfect dial, and a nice thick, this example checks all boxes imaginable, and looks damn good doing it. Gold with black dials are a uniquely badass look, and without going into Daytona territory, this is the peak of badassery.
- The Vacheron Constantin Patrimony Traditionnelle World Time Explained (VIDEO)
- An Aerial Look At The Vallée de Joux (VIDEO)
- Vacheron Constantin Introduces The Overseas Perpetual Calendar Chronograph: It Looks Good, Really Good
- The Beauty of Vintage Vacheron In Detail: What Teardrop Lugs and A Star Dial Can Do To A Watch
- SOLD: A Unique Vacheron Constantin and Unique Patek Philippe from the Epic Collection of James Ward Packard
No comments to show.