Today we bring you three vintage Omegas at three diferentpoints. It’s always important to remember that with vintage watches, whether you have $1,000 to spend or $100,000 to spend, there is something awesome out there if you’re willing to look. On the high end of the spectrum is a very uncommon 18k white gold Omega Constellation on a white gold Omega bracelet. In the middle is an original reference 2913-4. And at the more affordable level, we found an all-original steel on its original beads-of-rice bracelet on eBay. Today there’s an Omega for everyone.
- The Vacheron Constantin Patrimony Traditionnelle World Time Explained (VIDEO)
- An Aerial Look At The Vallée de Joux (VIDEO)
- Vacheron Constantin Introduces The Overseas Perpetual Calendar Chronograph: It Looks Good, Really Good
- The Beauty of Vintage Vacheron In Detail: What Teardrop Lugs and A Star Dial Can Do To A Watch
- SOLD: A Unique Vacheron Constantin and Unique Patek Philippe from the Epic Collection of James Ward Packard
No comments to show.