Actor and horologist Aldis Hodge is one of ourpeople to sit down and talk shop with. (The first time he met Jack Forster, they talked about Saunier’s 19th century treatise on watchmaking for the better part of an hour.) His Instagram account chronicles his projects, but you’ll probably get a glimpse of that Arnold & Son Golden Wheel he wore to the studio, too.
- The Vacheron Constantin Patrimony Traditionnelle World Time Explained (VIDEO)
- An Aerial Look At The Vallée de Joux (VIDEO)
- Vacheron Constantin Introduces The Overseas Perpetual Calendar Chronograph: It Looks Good, Really Good
- The Beauty of Vintage Vacheron In Detail: What Teardrop Lugs and A Star Dial Can Do To A Watch
- SOLD: A Unique Vacheron Constantin and Unique Patek Philippe from the Epic Collection of James Ward Packard
No comments to show.