HODINKEE’s main vehicle for sharing the latest and greatest in the world of watches is our website, but in addition to the daily stream of news, views, and reviews from our editorial team, we also have HODINKEE Radio, our podcast, which broadcast its first episode in July of 2018. Now well into its second year, HODINKEE Radio, hosted by Stephen Pulvirent and produced by Greyson Korhonen, continues to provide weekly insights into what’s hot not only in the horological world, but in the worlds to which it connects. We’ve talked to people from professions as wide-ranging as film, television, architecture and design, business, and more, all connected by a common interest in horology.
- The Vacheron Constantin Patrimony Traditionnelle World Time Explained (VIDEO)
- An Aerial Look At The Vallée de Joux (VIDEO)
- Vacheron Constantin Introduces The Overseas Perpetual Calendar Chronograph: It Looks Good, Really Good
- The Beauty of Vintage Vacheron In Detail: What Teardrop Lugs and A Star Dial Can Do To A Watch
- SOLD: A Unique Vacheron Constantin and Unique Patek Philippe from the Epic Collection of James Ward Packard
No comments to show.