Ok, so Baselworld might still be going on (it lasts until the end of the week), but team HODINKEE is on its way back to New York and London with hard drives full of photos and heads full of ideas for stories to bring you soon. Here’s a look back at the four First Take videos we brought you live from Switzerland, offering inside looks at the collections of Rolex, Omega, Grand Seiko, and a handful of the best independent watchmakers around today.
- The Vacheron Constantin Patrimony Traditionnelle World Time Explained (VIDEO)
- An Aerial Look At The Vallée de Joux (VIDEO)
- Vacheron Constantin Introduces The Overseas Perpetual Calendar Chronograph: It Looks Good, Really Good
- The Beauty of Vintage Vacheron In Detail: What Teardrop Lugs and A Star Dial Can Do To A Watch
- SOLD: A Unique Vacheron Constantin and Unique Patek Philippe from the Epic Collection of James Ward Packard
No comments to show.