Today was the first official day of Baselworld 2017, and as we’ve done for so many years now, we began the day at 9:00 AM with Omega. Omega is surely having one of the strongest fairs so far, showing not only some amazing limited editions that have the interwebs chattering, but also some really nice commercial pieces such as the racing dial master chronometer Speedmasters. Today, Ben and Louis sat down to discuss their pieces from the 2017 Omega collection and to provide all the information you’ve been waiting for in regards to the “Trilogy” set. Watch the video above, and for all Omega releases click here.
- The Vacheron Constantin Patrimony Traditionnelle World Time Explained (VIDEO)
- An Aerial Look At The Vallée de Joux (VIDEO)
- Vacheron Constantin Introduces The Overseas Perpetual Calendar Chronograph: It Looks Good, Really Good
- The Beauty of Vintage Vacheron In Detail: What Teardrop Lugs and A Star Dial Can Do To A Watch
- SOLD: A Unique Vacheron Constantin and Unique Patek Philippe from the Epic Collection of James Ward Packard
No comments to show.