Throughout his career, Crichton was known as a serious collector in the watch community, with a particular passion for Rolex. His collection grew alongside his accolades. He was 31 when Westworld was released. The film forces us to consider the abstract concepts of free will, sentience, and escapism, but ultimately, it’s a bold warning about what can happen when new technology is implemented, and spreads without careful consideration of the unintended (or sometimes intended) consequences by those who developed the technology. These days we volunteer an incredible amount information to our techno-fueled watches. Our heart rate, our passwords, our sleeping habits, our financial information, even every little thing we say is being listened to by our smartwatch.
- The Vacheron Constantin Patrimony Traditionnelle World Time Explained (VIDEO)
- An Aerial Look At The Vallée de Joux (VIDEO)
- Vacheron Constantin Introduces The Overseas Perpetual Calendar Chronograph: It Looks Good, Really Good
- The Beauty of Vintage Vacheron In Detail: What Teardrop Lugs and A Star Dial Can Do To A Watch
- SOLD: A Unique Vacheron Constantin and Unique Patek Philippe from the Epic Collection of James Ward Packard
No comments to show.