The caliber 8800 is a Master Chronometer/METAS-movement – an upgrade from the caliber 2500 found in the previous 300M model. These have proven to be highly accurate and durable movements, and the fact that they are essentially impervious to magnetic fields of any strength you’re apt to encounter in real live, is a considerable plus for consumers. As with the of the , dial, and hands, it’s another feature that gives you the feeling that Omega’s putting a great deal of in their watches, even at the entry level, where it really counts. This extends even to the strap and buckle; the first keeper for the strap has a small metal insert to hold it rigid so you can more easily insert the tip of the strap, and the second keeper has a small projection on its inside surface that notches into a hole in the strap, to help keep it from slipping.
- The Vacheron Constantin Patrimony Traditionnelle World Time Explained (VIDEO)
- An Aerial Look At The Vallée de Joux (VIDEO)
- Vacheron Constantin Introduces The Overseas Perpetual Calendar Chronograph: It Looks Good, Really Good
- The Beauty of Vintage Vacheron In Detail: What Teardrop Lugs and A Star Dial Can Do To A Watch
- SOLD: A Unique Vacheron Constantin and Unique Patek Philippe from the Epic Collection of James Ward Packard
No comments to show.