Like all the earlier CK 2998/FOIS Speedmasters, this is a watch that immediately feels right at home on the wrist, and if you’re in the market for a Speedmaster and want something a little bit off the beaten track, which still ticks a lot of the boxes of a classic Moonwatch, this is worth considering. It’s a limited edition of 2998 pieces worldwide; US price is $5850, and they’ll launch on Omega.com and as well, they’ll be available in Omega boutiques, sometime towards the end of the month, we’re told. Get one for the radial-pulse palpating Speedmaster fan in your life.
- The Vacheron Constantin Patrimony Traditionnelle World Time Explained (VIDEO)
- An Aerial Look At The Vallée de Joux (VIDEO)
- Vacheron Constantin Introduces The Overseas Perpetual Calendar Chronograph: It Looks Good, Really Good
- The Beauty of Vintage Vacheron In Detail: What Teardrop Lugs and A Star Dial Can Do To A Watch
- SOLD: A Unique Vacheron Constantin and Unique Patek Philippe from the Epic Collection of James Ward Packard
No comments to show.