Theof the brushing on the is very high-end and to me really, really makes this . Because of the matte finishing, it feels unlike any other Speedmaster I’ve ever known. On the caseback, you’ll see special engravings, though without a doubt, Robert-Jan’s watch has the most special engraving of “0/2012.” Yup, he get’s the prototype – as he should.
- The Vacheron Constantin Patrimony Traditionnelle World Time Explained (VIDEO)
- An Aerial Look At The Vallée de Joux (VIDEO)
- Vacheron Constantin Introduces The Overseas Perpetual Calendar Chronograph: It Looks Good, Really Good
- The Beauty of Vintage Vacheron In Detail: What Teardrop Lugs and A Star Dial Can Do To A Watch
- SOLD: A Unique Vacheron Constantin and Unique Patek Philippe from the Epic Collection of James Ward Packard
No comments to show.