In addition, this watch has a blue ceramic ZrO2 bezel. One thing about Speedmaster ceramic bezels is that, due to how relatively thin they are, they don’t come across as flashy, or shiny, like they might on a dive watch with a larger bezel. The obvious benefits here are the scratch resistance (if you’ve ever seen a gnarled up aluminum speedy bezel, you see why this is a welcome feature).
- The Vacheron Constantin Patrimony Traditionnelle World Time Explained (VIDEO)
- An Aerial Look At The Vallée de Joux (VIDEO)
- Vacheron Constantin Introduces The Overseas Perpetual Calendar Chronograph: It Looks Good, Really Good
- The Beauty of Vintage Vacheron In Detail: What Teardrop Lugs and A Star Dial Can Do To A Watch
- SOLD: A Unique Vacheron Constantin and Unique Patek Philippe from the Epic Collection of James Ward Packard
No comments to show.