The 38.5mmis a great for a watch like this, which strives to be a pure, true dress watch with an exceptionally finished movement inside. All three versions of the watch (yellow, pink, and white gold) have a solid silver argenté dial with deep inky black printing for the railroad minutes track, Arabic hour numerals, and signature at 12 o’clock. The faceted blued steel hands add a little color and stand out nicely, making the watch extremely legible. The dial is also tiered, with the center portion counter-sunk just a bit and the seconds subdial sunk a little more, adding some subtle depth to the overall appearance.
- The Vacheron Constantin Patrimony Traditionnelle World Time Explained (VIDEO)
- An Aerial Look At The Vallée de Joux (VIDEO)
- Vacheron Constantin Introduces The Overseas Perpetual Calendar Chronograph: It Looks Good, Really Good
- The Beauty of Vintage Vacheron In Detail: What Teardrop Lugs and A Star Dial Can Do To A Watch
- SOLD: A Unique Vacheron Constantin and Unique Patek Philippe from the Epic Collection of James Ward Packard
No comments to show.