There will be a crazy selection of vintage (manual-winding!) timepieces from the likes of Cartier, Bulgari, Rolex, and Omega along with a selection of vintage men’s pieces as well (like a sick Audemars Piguet Royal Oak A-series in steel, Rolex Daytona reference 6239, and Paul Newman Daytona). Furthermore, Material Good has an incredible selection of modern Audemars Piguet and Richard Mille, as well as jewelry and vintage handbags. We hope to see you there!
- The Vacheron Constantin Patrimony Traditionnelle World Time Explained (VIDEO)
- An Aerial Look At The Vallée de Joux (VIDEO)
- Vacheron Constantin Introduces The Overseas Perpetual Calendar Chronograph: It Looks Good, Really Good
- The Beauty of Vintage Vacheron In Detail: What Teardrop Lugs and A Star Dial Can Do To A Watch
- SOLD: A Unique Vacheron Constantin and Unique Patek Philippe from the Epic Collection of James Ward Packard
No comments to show.