Last Thursday we opened up a pop-up shop with Omega in the old Supreme space at 274 Lafayette Street in New York City to celebrate Omega joining our shop! Many of you have stopped by since, but in you haven’t, we’re hosting a little meet-up on Tuesday (tomorrow) night from 6-8 PM. But that’s not all! Retired astronaut, Omega ambassador, and general boss Nicole Stott will be there to answer all your space-related questions, which will be really cool.
- The Vacheron Constantin Patrimony Traditionnelle World Time Explained (VIDEO)
- An Aerial Look At The Vallée de Joux (VIDEO)
- Vacheron Constantin Introduces The Overseas Perpetual Calendar Chronograph: It Looks Good, Really Good
- The Beauty of Vintage Vacheron In Detail: What Teardrop Lugs and A Star Dial Can Do To A Watch
- SOLD: A Unique Vacheron Constantin and Unique Patek Philippe from the Epic Collection of James Ward Packard
No comments to show.