Nicole Stott is engaging, intelligent, down-to-earth (no pun intended), and overall just an amazing person. Her stories from how she got interested in space (flying) to passing time staring at the Earth for hours from the International Space Station are fascinating. She also is an Omega Ambassador (naturally) and discusses all the ways she used her watch while in space.
- The Vacheron Constantin Patrimony Traditionnelle World Time Explained (VIDEO)
- An Aerial Look At The Vallée de Joux (VIDEO)
- Vacheron Constantin Introduces The Overseas Perpetual Calendar Chronograph: It Looks Good, Really Good
- The Beauty of Vintage Vacheron In Detail: What Teardrop Lugs and A Star Dial Can Do To A Watch
- SOLD: A Unique Vacheron Constantin and Unique Patek Philippe from the Epic Collection of James Ward Packard
No comments to show.