After that, Ben, Jack, and Logan sit down to discuss what it’s actually like to wear, own, and collect watches from A. Lange & Söhne. One of the joys of these watches is their details, and those are tough to appreciate in Instagram posts and through glass vitrines. These are watches that you really need to spend time with to understand, and all three of these gents have experience with Langes on their wrists, albeit from very different perspectives. Whether you’re a die-hard Lange collector or merely Lange-curious, this chat offers valuable insight into the beloved German brand and its creations.
- The Vacheron Constantin Patrimony Traditionnelle World Time Explained (VIDEO)
- An Aerial Look At The Vallée de Joux (VIDEO)
- Vacheron Constantin Introduces The Overseas Perpetual Calendar Chronograph: It Looks Good, Really Good
- The Beauty of Vintage Vacheron In Detail: What Teardrop Lugs and A Star Dial Can Do To A Watch
- SOLD: A Unique Vacheron Constantin and Unique Patek Philippe from the Epic Collection of James Ward Packard
No comments to show.