Of course, no interview would be complete without a conversation about watches. We knew Rory had an interest in watches, but we didn’t know just how deep that interest was. Let’s just say he’s definitely a watch guy – as well as an Omega ambassador. We talk about everything from the he brings with him to tournaments, pieces that hold special importance to him, and the process of helping Omega develop their new Seamaster Aqua Terra Ultra Light watch. Plus, if you want to know Rory’s take on wearing a watch while playing golf, this interview is for you.
- The Vacheron Constantin Patrimony Traditionnelle World Time Explained (VIDEO)
- An Aerial Look At The Vallée de Joux (VIDEO)
- Vacheron Constantin Introduces The Overseas Perpetual Calendar Chronograph: It Looks Good, Really Good
- The Beauty of Vintage Vacheron In Detail: What Teardrop Lugs and A Star Dial Can Do To A Watch
- SOLD: A Unique Vacheron Constantin and Unique Patek Philippe from the Epic Collection of James Ward Packard
No comments to show.