Given this background information about Bond straight from his creator, we can draw some conclusions. He’s not one for pretense, prefers function over fashion, and is something of a minimalist. This runs somewhat counter to the modern day Bond of film, who changes outfits regularly despite never seeming to drag a rolling Rimowa through airports, and swapsto suit his mood. Since Daniel Craig took over as the ’s most famous spy, we’ve seen no fewer than six different Omegas on his wrist, sometimes several per movie. In Casino Royale, he wears a Planet Ocean on a rubber strap to chase a bomb-maker through a construction site, but later at the casino, he dons a daintier Professional on a flashy bracelet. Is the 21st century Bond a watch nerd, a Hodinkee reader perhaps, with a six-watch winder in his London flat, spinning Omega dive watches?
- The Vacheron Constantin Patrimony Traditionnelle World Time Explained (VIDEO)
- An Aerial Look At The Vallée de Joux (VIDEO)
- Vacheron Constantin Introduces The Overseas Perpetual Calendar Chronograph: It Looks Good, Really Good
- The Beauty of Vintage Vacheron In Detail: What Teardrop Lugs and A Star Dial Can Do To A Watch
- SOLD: A Unique Vacheron Constantin and Unique Patek Philippe from the Epic Collection of James Ward Packard
No comments to show.