We’ve shown you the “Speedy Tuesday” Omega Speedmaster – the limited edition of 2,012 pieces set to commemorate social media’s impact on the collecting and appreciation of Speedmaster – twice now; first when it launched, and then with live photos when I happened across the prototype while in Geneva. But because this watch is so great, and because we had the rare occurrence of its co-creator, Robert-Jan Broer of Fratello Watches, being in New York City, I thought it’d be fun to get him on camera to talk about how this watch came to be.
- The Vacheron Constantin Patrimony Traditionnelle World Time Explained (VIDEO)
- An Aerial Look At The Vallée de Joux (VIDEO)
- Vacheron Constantin Introduces The Overseas Perpetual Calendar Chronograph: It Looks Good, Really Good
- The Beauty of Vintage Vacheron In Detail: What Teardrop Lugs and A Star Dial Can Do To A Watch
- SOLD: A Unique Vacheron Constantin and Unique Patek Philippe from the Epic Collection of James Ward Packard
No comments to show.