When the first Datograph was introduced in 1999, the took note. (Well, the watch , anyway.) Among collectors, the Datograph soon attained cult-status, and has become a key model in the modern range of A. Lange & Söhne watches. Just announced at SIHH is a new version with a black dial set within a pink-gold and the result, to put it simply, is bold.
- The Vacheron Constantin Patrimony Traditionnelle World Time Explained (VIDEO)
- An Aerial Look At The Vallée de Joux (VIDEO)
- Vacheron Constantin Introduces The Overseas Perpetual Calendar Chronograph: It Looks Good, Really Good
- The Beauty of Vintage Vacheron In Detail: What Teardrop Lugs and A Star Dial Can Do To A Watch
- SOLD: A Unique Vacheron Constantin and Unique Patek Philippe from the Epic Collection of James Ward Packard
No comments to show.