As if proof of its success was needed, one can point to the several different executions, movements, and versions that the Lange 1 has spawned. Today we look at the Grand Lange 1, which at 41mm in diameter provides a bit more wrist presence than your standard 38.5mm Lange 1. As with other examples in this growing series of Lange 1s celebrating the collection’s 25th anniversary, this one comes in a white metal case with a silver dial and blue accents in the form of painted markers and blued steel hands. And as with other examples we’ve seen this year to date (with the exception the 250-piece Lange 1 LE launched at SIHH) this guy is limited to 25 pieces, which means that it is probably going to be very difficult to get.
- The Vacheron Constantin Patrimony Traditionnelle World Time Explained (VIDEO)
- An Aerial Look At The Vallée de Joux (VIDEO)
- Vacheron Constantin Introduces The Overseas Perpetual Calendar Chronograph: It Looks Good, Really Good
- The Beauty of Vintage Vacheron In Detail: What Teardrop Lugs and A Star Dial Can Do To A Watch
- SOLD: A Unique Vacheron Constantin and Unique Patek Philippe from the Epic Collection of James Ward Packard
No comments to show.