The traditional 37 mm, manual-winding Saxonia has been part of the Lange family offor 20 years, and is considered their most classic watch. The watch currently is made in white and pink gold with a silvered dial. It is no surprise that Lange has introduced the darker grey dial, as they have previously featured this on other models, such as the Lange 1 and Datograph.
- The Vacheron Constantin Patrimony Traditionnelle World Time Explained (VIDEO)
- An Aerial Look At The Vallée de Joux (VIDEO)
- Vacheron Constantin Introduces The Overseas Perpetual Calendar Chronograph: It Looks Good, Really Good
- The Beauty of Vintage Vacheron In Detail: What Teardrop Lugs and A Star Dial Can Do To A Watch
- SOLD: A Unique Vacheron Constantin and Unique Patek Philippe from the Epic Collection of James Ward Packard
No comments to show.