The Arabic numerals themselves ooze vintage cool, with both an open 6 and open 9 type style (a callback to early 1960s Seamasters). In typical Omega fashion, the lume for the numerals, markers, hour, and seconds hand glow blue while the minute hand and bezel pip glow green. Speaking of the seconds hand, you’ll notice the return of the “lollipop” style. This is a on the “Spectre” limited edition).signature, having been used on the model as far back as the 300 CK2913, from 1959 (and more recently, it made an appearance
- The Vacheron Constantin Patrimony Traditionnelle World Time Explained (VIDEO)
- An Aerial Look At The Vallée de Joux (VIDEO)
- Vacheron Constantin Introduces The Overseas Perpetual Calendar Chronograph: It Looks Good, Really Good
- The Beauty of Vintage Vacheron In Detail: What Teardrop Lugs and A Star Dial Can Do To A Watch
- SOLD: A Unique Vacheron Constantin and Unique Patek Philippe from the Epic Collection of James Ward Packard
No comments to show.