The newest version of the Omega Seamaster Railmaster features a vertically brushed dial that has been made to resemble denim, with an options strap actually made from the material to complete the look. While denim seems like a perfectly natural style choice, incorporating one of the most versatile fabrics ever, Omega says this material is actually a specific nod to the historical origins of the Railmaster itself. On the railroads, farms, and factory floors – places in which the hard-working, anti-magnetic watch was intended to be worn – working people routinely encountered machinery that might magnetize certain other watches. And in many cases, these workers would have been wearing denim.
- The Vacheron Constantin Patrimony Traditionnelle World Time Explained (VIDEO)
- An Aerial Look At The Vallée de Joux (VIDEO)
- Vacheron Constantin Introduces The Overseas Perpetual Calendar Chronograph: It Looks Good, Really Good
- The Beauty of Vintage Vacheron In Detail: What Teardrop Lugs and A Star Dial Can Do To A Watch
- SOLD: A Unique Vacheron Constantin and Unique Patek Philippe from the Epic Collection of James Ward Packard
No comments to show.