This upcoming version, which is expected to drop sometime in the spring, will feature a case made from polished and brushed ceramic, with a caseback made from grade 5 titanium. The bezel is also made in grade 5 titanium, and the ring inside it is black ceramic. The diving scale on the ring is white enamel, offering a nice contrast that translates to great legibility. In fact, there is plenty of contrast on the dial, too, which is also brushed ceramic, though in this case the familiar wave motif is laser engraved in positive relief. Oh, and they killed the date window. While the core collection of the Seamaster Diver 300M comes with a 42mm case, this one is listed at 43.5mm. It comes on a black rubber strap with a buckle in black ceramic.
- The Vacheron Constantin Patrimony Traditionnelle World Time Explained (VIDEO)
- An Aerial Look At The Vallée de Joux (VIDEO)
- Vacheron Constantin Introduces The Overseas Perpetual Calendar Chronograph: It Looks Good, Really Good
- The Beauty of Vintage Vacheron In Detail: What Teardrop Lugs and A Star Dial Can Do To A Watch
- SOLD: A Unique Vacheron Constantin and Unique Patek Philippe from the Epic Collection of James Ward Packard
No comments to show.