Now, they don’t call it the check out Cole Pennington’s A Week on the Wrist with the newest regular production Diver 300M. In short, Omega has created one of the best known, and oft used, professional dive in the (I mean, James Bond wore it for crying out loud). In the spirit of exploration and the safeguarding of the oceans, Omega has partnered with Nekton, a not-for-profit research foundation committed to protecting Earth’s oceans, to create a new special edition professional diver. That watch is the Omega 300M Nekton Edition, carrying over everything we know from the 300M series, but adding a new bezel crafted from grade-5 titanium, as well as a specially finished caseback and movement. In essence, this watch allows owners to directly support the protection of underwater environs around the .for nothing, especially as it pertains to the 300M series. If you were ever unsure just how capable these are, I implore you to
- The Vacheron Constantin Patrimony Traditionnelle World Time Explained (VIDEO)
- An Aerial Look At The Vallée de Joux (VIDEO)
- Vacheron Constantin Introduces The Overseas Perpetual Calendar Chronograph: It Looks Good, Really Good
- The Beauty of Vintage Vacheron In Detail: What Teardrop Lugs and A Star Dial Can Do To A Watch
- SOLD: A Unique Vacheron Constantin and Unique Patek Philippe from the Epic Collection of James Ward Packard
No comments to show.