This year at Baselworld Omega has decided to revamp their old classics. Take thePlanet Ocean 39.5 mm for example, although this watch is already in existence, it is now available in 39.5 mm and features a new co-axial movement, the caliber 8801/8800 (as opposed to the caliber 8615).
- The Vacheron Constantin Patrimony Traditionnelle World Time Explained (VIDEO)
- An Aerial Look At The Vallée de Joux (VIDEO)
- Vacheron Constantin Introduces The Overseas Perpetual Calendar Chronograph: It Looks Good, Really Good
- The Beauty of Vintage Vacheron In Detail: What Teardrop Lugs and A Star Dial Can Do To A Watch
- SOLD: A Unique Vacheron Constantin and Unique Patek Philippe from the Epic Collection of James Ward Packard
No comments to show.