The 43.5mm stainless steelhouses the Omega Co-Axial Master Chronometer caliber 8900, which, as you may know, is a Master Chronometer movement by Swiss Federal Institute of Technology (METAS). So far, Omega is the only watchmaker selling with the METAS certification and it helped develop the with the Institute as an alternative to more common certifications like the COSC. The sapphire crystal caseback is engraved with “PyeongChang 2018” and the Winter Olympics logo. Additionally, the watch comes with a custom presentation box and extra steel bracelet in the bright blue strap with red stitching isn’t your thing.
- The Vacheron Constantin Patrimony Traditionnelle World Time Explained (VIDEO)
- An Aerial Look At The Vallée de Joux (VIDEO)
- Vacheron Constantin Introduces The Overseas Perpetual Calendar Chronograph: It Looks Good, Really Good
- The Beauty of Vintage Vacheron In Detail: What Teardrop Lugs and A Star Dial Can Do To A Watch
- SOLD: A Unique Vacheron Constantin and Unique Patek Philippe from the Epic Collection of James Ward Packard
No comments to show.