The new 50th anniversary model is presented in the classic Speedmaster steel 42mm, but with blue accents on the bezel, hands, markers, and Omega insignia – even the strap is blue. Oh, and of course it features the iconic Snoopy illustration in the small seconds sub-dial. The watch also features a decorated caseback, which I will get into momentarily. I would be remiss not to mention possibly the most interesting tidbit about this release, which is that – unlike previous Silver Snoopy models – this is not a limited edition. Yes, you read that correctly.
- The Vacheron Constantin Patrimony Traditionnelle World Time Explained (VIDEO)
- An Aerial Look At The Vallée de Joux (VIDEO)
- Vacheron Constantin Introduces The Overseas Perpetual Calendar Chronograph: It Looks Good, Really Good
- The Beauty of Vintage Vacheron In Detail: What Teardrop Lugs and A Star Dial Can Do To A Watch
- SOLD: A Unique Vacheron Constantin and Unique Patek Philippe from the Epic Collection of James Ward Packard
No comments to show.