Could this be you, on a beach, enjoying a sunny day with some charming? By strapping on an Old England Beach Watch, it sure could! This ad is from 1970. The copy includes the clever line, “Sea-proof, sand-proof, crab-proof, sun-proof, surf-proof, dive-proof, isn’t that proof enough? This ad ran in a 1970 issue of Europa Star, and by that time, the bikini was a fixture in advertising.
- The Vacheron Constantin Patrimony Traditionnelle World Time Explained (VIDEO)
- An Aerial Look At The Vallée de Joux (VIDEO)
- Vacheron Constantin Introduces The Overseas Perpetual Calendar Chronograph: It Looks Good, Really Good
- The Beauty of Vintage Vacheron In Detail: What Teardrop Lugs and A Star Dial Can Do To A Watch
- SOLD: A Unique Vacheron Constantin and Unique Patek Philippe from the Epic Collection of James Ward Packard
No comments to show.