Forty six years ago today, man walked on the moon for the very first time. It is no secret that along with the good men of Apollo XI went an Omega Speedmaster or two. As such, on this anniversary of one of mankind’s most momentous achievements, we look back at some of ourSpeedmaster-related stories.
- The Vacheron Constantin Patrimony Traditionnelle World Time Explained (VIDEO)
- An Aerial Look At The Vallée de Joux (VIDEO)
- Vacheron Constantin Introduces The Overseas Perpetual Calendar Chronograph: It Looks Good, Really Good
- The Beauty of Vintage Vacheron In Detail: What Teardrop Lugs and A Star Dial Can Do To A Watch
- SOLD: A Unique Vacheron Constantin and Unique Patek Philippe from the Epic Collection of James Ward Packard
No comments to show.