We all know the Speedy went to the moon, but back then they didn’t have such things as digital watches, so big deal, right? Did you know that right now, at this very second, NASA astronauts are up there at this very moment and they’re still wearing a Speedmaster? True story, and we found some pictures to prove it. Check em out here.
- The Vacheron Constantin Patrimony Traditionnelle World Time Explained (VIDEO)
- An Aerial Look At The Vallée de Joux (VIDEO)
- Vacheron Constantin Introduces The Overseas Perpetual Calendar Chronograph: It Looks Good, Really Good
- The Beauty of Vintage Vacheron In Detail: What Teardrop Lugs and A Star Dial Can Do To A Watch
- SOLD: A Unique Vacheron Constantin and Unique Patek Philippe from the Epic Collection of James Ward Packard
No comments to show.