This year, Omega and Speedmaster fans everywhere are celebrating a milestone: the 60th anniversary of the Omega Speedmaster Professional. The Speedmaster, as the name implies, is a watch that began life as an automotive-oriented timepiece but went on to become much, much more: the watch worn by Gemini and Apollo crews and amazingly, in use to this very day in manned space flight.
- The Vacheron Constantin Patrimony Traditionnelle World Time Explained (VIDEO)
- An Aerial Look At The Vallée de Joux (VIDEO)
- Vacheron Constantin Introduces The Overseas Perpetual Calendar Chronograph: It Looks Good, Really Good
- The Beauty of Vintage Vacheron In Detail: What Teardrop Lugs and A Star Dial Can Do To A Watch
- SOLD: A Unique Vacheron Constantin and Unique Patek Philippe from the Epic Collection of James Ward Packard
No comments to show.