Sean, who lives in Portland, OR, bought this Omega Speedmaster because of its connection with his grandfather. In the 1960s and ’70s, his grandfather worked as a producer for ABC News in New York, and in that capacity, he got to know astronaut Pete Conrad (the third man to walk on the Moon). In the 1970s, the story goes, the two were at a bar in Houston on Sean’s grandfather’s birthday – and Conrad took the Speedmaster off his wrist, gave it to Sean’s grandfather, and said, “Happy Birthday.” Sean honored that story, and his grandfather, years later by getting his own Speedmaster.
- The Vacheron Constantin Patrimony Traditionnelle World Time Explained (VIDEO)
- An Aerial Look At The Vallée de Joux (VIDEO)
- Vacheron Constantin Introduces The Overseas Perpetual Calendar Chronograph: It Looks Good, Really Good
- The Beauty of Vintage Vacheron In Detail: What Teardrop Lugs and A Star Dial Can Do To A Watch
- SOLD: A Unique Vacheron Constantin and Unique Patek Philippe from the Epic Collection of James Ward Packard
No comments to show.