Earlier this week, we were fortunate enough to co-host an amazing evening in New York City with Omega, celebrating the 60th anniversary of the Speedmaster. We welcomed more than 60 guests to the Soho Grand Hotel, where they were greeted with drinks, hors d’oeuvres, and a selection of modern Speedmasters. But there was a lot more to come from there.
- The Vacheron Constantin Patrimony Traditionnelle World Time Explained (VIDEO)
- An Aerial Look At The Vallée de Joux (VIDEO)
- Vacheron Constantin Introduces The Overseas Perpetual Calendar Chronograph: It Looks Good, Really Good
- The Beauty of Vintage Vacheron In Detail: What Teardrop Lugs and A Star Dial Can Do To A Watch
- SOLD: A Unique Vacheron Constantin and Unique Patek Philippe from the Epic Collection of James Ward Packard
No comments to show.