Imagine an entire store dedicated to just A. Lange & Söhne timepieces, in a mall near you. The folks in Costa Mesa, California, can now claim to have just that, as Lange has opened up its fourth boutique in the United States inside the well-known South Coast Plaza. The 925 square foot shrine to Saxon watchmaking joins boutiques in Palm Beach, New York, and Miami, representing the West Coast in what is one of the highest income areas, in a mall that is, frankly, unlike many other malls around the.
- The Vacheron Constantin Patrimony Traditionnelle World Time Explained (VIDEO)
- An Aerial Look At The Vallée de Joux (VIDEO)
- Vacheron Constantin Introduces The Overseas Perpetual Calendar Chronograph: It Looks Good, Really Good
- The Beauty of Vintage Vacheron In Detail: What Teardrop Lugs and A Star Dial Can Do To A Watch
- SOLD: A Unique Vacheron Constantin and Unique Patek Philippe from the Epic Collection of James Ward Packard
No comments to show.