Okay, it may seem like we party a lot, but that’s not really the . The events we host are intended to build a community among the growing network of watch collectors we meet almost daily, those with shared passions and a common interest in the craft that fascinates us all. So, when we had the opportunity to host an intimate event at the newly opened Lange boutique in New York City, we couldn’t resist. It was the perfect chance to celebrate the end of year, surrounded by friends, both new and old, and surrounded by great watches (and beer and pretzels). Click through for a photo report of our celebration with A. Lange & Söhne.
- The Vacheron Constantin Patrimony Traditionnelle World Time Explained (VIDEO)
- An Aerial Look At The Vallée de Joux (VIDEO)
- Vacheron Constantin Introduces The Overseas Perpetual Calendar Chronograph: It Looks Good, Really Good
- The Beauty of Vintage Vacheron In Detail: What Teardrop Lugs and A Star Dial Can Do To A Watch
- SOLD: A Unique Vacheron Constantin and Unique Patek Philippe from the Epic Collection of James Ward Packard
No comments to show.