Of course, the Speedmasters were out in full force, both from Omega in an official capacity, and on the wrist of every enthusiast in the room. Speedy Tuesday is now also the name of a series of limited edition Speedmasters, but it started as a movement on social media. Despite being officially backed by Omega, the grassroots nature of the Speedy Tuesday phenomena is still entirely visible, and thoroughly documented via social media. Just check the #speedytuesday hashtag for proof.
- The Vacheron Constantin Patrimony Traditionnelle World Time Explained (VIDEO)
- An Aerial Look At The Vallée de Joux (VIDEO)
- Vacheron Constantin Introduces The Overseas Perpetual Calendar Chronograph: It Looks Good, Really Good
- The Beauty of Vintage Vacheron In Detail: What Teardrop Lugs and A Star Dial Can Do To A Watch
- SOLD: A Unique Vacheron Constantin and Unique Patek Philippe from the Epic Collection of James Ward Packard
No comments to show.