Last week, a few members of Team HODINKEE ventured out to the West Coast for an event and a few video shoots (read: Talking Watches) – so naturally we decided to put together an impromptu meet-up for the watch nerds of Los Angeles. With Gearys Beverly Hills providing the venue, we chatted about and enjoyed a few cocktails, with friends both old and new. The that showed up were impressive – more than a few Rolexes, as well as pieces from NOMOS, IWC, and Panerai, to name just a few – and we thought we’d share a few shots from the evening. Enjoy.
- The Vacheron Constantin Patrimony Traditionnelle World Time Explained (VIDEO)
- An Aerial Look At The Vallée de Joux (VIDEO)
- Vacheron Constantin Introduces The Overseas Perpetual Calendar Chronograph: It Looks Good, Really Good
- The Beauty of Vintage Vacheron In Detail: What Teardrop Lugs and A Star Dial Can Do To A Watch
- SOLD: A Unique Vacheron Constantin and Unique Patek Philippe from the Epic Collection of James Ward Packard
No comments to show.