Last weekend, the Miami Design District was the center of the watch world in North America as it hosted the very first Watches & Wonders Miami. Organized by the Miami Design District and the Fondation de la Haute Horlogerie (FHH), this edition of Watches & Wonders (which in previous years has taken place in Hong Kong) was an opportunity for watch lovers to discover both the boutiques, shops, and hospitality of the Design District, as well as, for many of the participating brands, new watches just introduced in January at the 2018 SIHH. A gala opening night event, attended by over 1,000 guests (including, of course, many HODINKEE readers) was followed by three days of events, including lectures and panel discussions on a wide range of subjects, including the basics of how a mechanical watch works, aspects of collecting and investing, complications, and more.
- The Vacheron Constantin Patrimony Traditionnelle World Time Explained (VIDEO)
- An Aerial Look At The Vallée de Joux (VIDEO)
- Vacheron Constantin Introduces The Overseas Perpetual Calendar Chronograph: It Looks Good, Really Good
- The Beauty of Vintage Vacheron In Detail: What Teardrop Lugs and A Star Dial Can Do To A Watch
- SOLD: A Unique Vacheron Constantin and Unique Patek Philippe from the Epic Collection of James Ward Packard
No comments to show.