“There are no rules, that is how art is born.” This quote by legendary abstract expressionist painter Helen Frankenthaler is the key to understanding any artistic medium. Watchis art, and we – the pedantic, watch-loving public – laud brands who shirk from the expected and subvert the norm. Take Moser, Urwerk, Ressence, and MB&F. At the most basic level, their designs take us to a place where we’re left asking, “Is this even a watch?” And I love that. We love that.
- The Vacheron Constantin Patrimony Traditionnelle World Time Explained (VIDEO)
- An Aerial Look At The Vallée de Joux (VIDEO)
- Vacheron Constantin Introduces The Overseas Perpetual Calendar Chronograph: It Looks Good, Really Good
- The Beauty of Vintage Vacheron In Detail: What Teardrop Lugs and A Star Dial Can Do To A Watch
- SOLD: A Unique Vacheron Constantin and Unique Patek Philippe from the Epic Collection of James Ward Packard
No comments to show.